Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Remnants of The Past Photos

 As I promised, pictures of my booth at Remnants of The Past show this last weekend...
 We set up an iron gazebo, well technically, half a gazebo. Just couldn't squeeze the whole thing in the space, but you get the idea. Thanks to two very patient friends for helping with the set up, who knew you could set up and take down a gazebo 5 times in less than an hour.... pretty hysterical, it would have made a great U-Tube video !!


I only had a couple of minutes to snap a few shots before the bell rang and all the fun began. In fact I was only able to get pictures of about half of the booth. Thanks to everyone who came out to the show and stopped by to say hello. All in all, the show was a great success and I think everyone had a wonderful time!! (Just to let you in on a little secret...Country Living Magazine was at the show all day shooting for a future article...how cool is that?? )

7 comments:

  1. Your spot looks wonderful ! I bet it was an awesome show ~ I wish I could have been there ~
    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that CL included your space in their article. Loved the pink cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, your booth was scrumptious!! Wasn't it a fun day?? Can't wait for the issue of Country Living.

    Marlene and I were in your lovely boutique Monday and missed you. I bought the pink tea cart. It's perfect for my kiln so I can roll it outside in vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth looked amazing! So happy that you were there to show your beautiful wares and your lovely displays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi! Loved your booth it was sooo full of things I wanted! My husband bought me your gorgeous Hydrangas in the white bucket..and they are wonderful next to my white ones in the sunroom...I am hoping to transplant them outside this summer! Your shop is so beautiful I never wanted to leave! sorry I missed you when I stopped by! Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe I had to miss this! Oh well, I'll just have to read about you in Country Living!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous booth! So many things I would love to buy! The pink cupboard is so cute!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete