My first award !! I am so very humbled ......
And a very gracious Thank You goes out to one very talented lady...Emilie http://emiliempaperfancies.blogspot.com/
So here's how it works...I need to share ten honest things about myself....and
Present the award to seven other people who's blogs I think are wonderful in content and or design..... and tell these people that they have received the Honest Scrap award.....
So here goes:
1. I am a night owl....drives my husband nuts. I'd rather stay up late than get up early, unless of course it's to go to a flea market!
2. I love anything covered with cheese..will eat most anything if it involves cheese.
3. I am most comfortable in my old ratty blue jeans, the ones covered with paint.
4. Secretly I've always wanted to be a race car driver, the faster the better. In a porshe, even better.
5. I can wiggle my nose just like bewitched, really..., not kidding. My family thinks I am a freak of nature.
6. I hate to wrap presents, I'm not good at it and it shows. Gift bags are the next best thing to sliced bread as far as I am concerned.
7. Am not computer, technical savvy at all..just ask my husband.
8. I love music of all kinds. I always have music playing, at home, in the store, in the car...you name it (except rap)...but have not a clue how to get it on my Ipod. (See # 7)
9. My idea of a great vacation involves a book, a chair, and a cold beverage...and maybe a flea market or two.
10. It does not qualify as desert unless it has chocolate in it, or on it, or all of the above.
Now for hard part, because their are so many wonderful blogs out there, in no particular order, the chosen ones are:
1. Patti @ http://artfuldesign.blogspot.com/
3. Janna @http://artsyfartsyfinds.blogspot.com/
4. Tamra @http://talexandercook.blogspot.com/
5. Sherri @ http://punkrosejournal.blogspot.com/
6. Marlene @ http://jujubescoastal.blogspot.com/
7. Jennifer and Kristin @ http://signssalvage.blogspot.com/
I hope I haven't bored ya all to death, I want to say thanks to all of my fellow bloggers out there that make blogland such a great place to visit. Be sure to check out the sites above, they are all full of great inspiration. Thanks!!