Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Four Days and Counting.....

Till...Remants of the Past Vintage Show !!

I thought I would give you a peek at what you might see....

Now I know it doesn't look like much here and I know cardboard is not my usual mode of display, but by Saturday it should all come together...I have hunted and gathered some really great finds. When I agreed to do this show, I really only had 6 weeks to pull it together, but boy I had a great time getting it all done, and who needs sleep anyway? I've decided I can get so much more accomplished
 at 2:00 AM.....mmmm.

I hope you are planning on coming by to say hello and enjoy the show..and it's supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees.
(I guess by now you all know that I am a bit weather obsessed)
I will post pictures of the show after set up and the dust settles. There are going to be some really talented venders that I am really excited to see.
See you soon,
Sandi

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this sale looks GOOD!
    I am LOVING your mannequin head, how much are you asking for it?

    I have that exact same dress form, too! :-)

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...looks like you have some great treasures!! I hope you have a FABULOUS & successful weekend!!! You go girl!!!

    Take Care,

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you there Sandi! I will be in booth 7 with Gwynnie B Designs! I am helping her...I spotted some really great things in your pictures!!1 I can't wait to check it all out!!! I am so glad the weather is going to be good..I was worried also! see you Sat. Marlene

    ReplyDelete