Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What's New ????

Well, I don't know what's up with blogger today..it won't let me put a caption under the pictures....and well,I have completely run out of patience.... So I guess you will just have to use Your imagination and just guess what clever (or not so clever..ha,ha) description I may have written for each photo. 
But I bet you can guess that we have a great new bed and dresser along with a great new buffet in the store!!  
(My personal favorite are the bed springs!!)

Have a great week !!


4 comments:

  1. oooh.....I love those bed springs too! Very nice, Sandi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your store is lovely, hope to visit you when i will be around your town! have a great weekend...verbena cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea with the bed springs..I never thought to do that..clever..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring :)

    Lots to take in over here:)

    I am a follower.
    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete