Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday

Just a quick post today...
Great dresser, and I left it Au Natural!!
It has some wonderful inlay on the front
that I just couldn't cover up.....
And I'm kinda liking the dark wood...


And guess what?
This one didn't get a paint job either!
It has some burled wood on the drawer
fronts that was just to nice to cover up,
and the top is marble, great drawer pulls too!


Nice little drop front desk
in the best shade of green with
some had painted details.
The front opens up to lots of cubbies
to hide all of those nasty bills.

Happy Wednesday everyone!!
Toodles......Sandi

4 comments:

  1. I love the dark wood and the inlay. I feel that at least one dark piece in a room, grounds it. Happy Easter, Sandi! I so love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some woods are just too pretty to cover up. And others deserve a nice coat of paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sandi,

    Your sis lives by UOP and my brother is in Paso--small world! Next visit I'll have to drop in and say hi (summer?) Meanwhile I'll keep following your blog posts just 'cause I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete