Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vacation 101

Been gone for awhile...thought I'd share what I've been up to........

You see, I've been on vacation. I know it doesn't look like I visited
some exotic location...

Or stayed in some fancy resort .......



It just doesn't seem to matter where I go, I just find "stuff",


I had planned to share with you pictures of the charming towns,
and the wonderful Inn just steps from the beach that we stayed in,

but you see, I FORGOT the camera....oh well.
You'd probably rather look at all of the really cool stuff
we picked along the way anyway.

This dress form is probably one of my favorite finds,
she will replace the one sold last week, that well, I'm still regretting selling.
(I will share that in a future post)





Well believe it or not, we managed to get it most of it in the store
last night (finished at midnight)...
Vacation is officially over on Sunday....
I think in order to really have a vacation I will have to leave the country...
Hmmmm....maybe France? I'm sure I won't find any "stuff' there!!
If you are off on your summer vacation, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed mine
and don't forget your camera!!



8 comments:

  1. Wow !!! You found some wonderful treasures ! that looks like my kind of vacation ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of goodies and we love them all. Hope they sell fast so you can "vacation" again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a wonderful time! I'll be in this week to see the treasures for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....you have some awesome finds! How fun to hunt out such wonderful goodies!

    I'm thinking YES to the FRANCE vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, I'm thinking Yes to France too!!!
    Now off to buy a lottery ticket !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could come in and see all those treasures. They look wonderful. Just my kind of things. That's the way to take a vacation, going to places to find treasures. Glad you had a good time.
    Drop by and see me anytime.
    Smiles,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I am officially showing this pick to my hubby ..GIRL you have me beat on the gargae thingy, boy.... I need to come shopping!! Have a great weekend, janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you found another dress form.
    Oh, I love to see "finds" anyday!!
    :)
    ~Becca~

    ReplyDelete