Tuesday, April 12, 2011

After and ...almost before..

Just a quick little post today.....




 A glimpse of what's new.....






Love, love, love these numbered
 hooks and pitchers...

                                                        sold


           This cane back sofa turned out so lovely....
if only I had remembered to take a BEFORE shot...
Oh, well.
I always have the best intentions of doing a
before and after.....
I guess I'm always so eager to rid the piece of it's ugliness that I forget to take a picture..Trust me it was reeeally baaad.





                              Love the side detail !!    
                             



                                                  
                                                        
 Pretties for Mother's Day





Lots of fun garden stuff!!!

Happy Tuesday !!

Sandi

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi, The shop looks wonderful and I love the way the sofa turned out. I have lost my heart to the garden statue fountain?? Isn't it just so delightful!
    Sweet Blessings, Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY & fresh!! The numbers are all so wonderful...and oh that sofa!!!!

    Happy Easter to you!!!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping with my heart!!
    Love all that you have inspired!

    Love the cain back sofa, I am working on chairs with the look of a match to your sofa!

    have a beautiful Easter
    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some really wonderful stuff for sale, wish I lived near enough to shop.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete